- 第九章更新- 2020年5月30日
明确的行为标准, 重要的定义, and descriptions of prohibited conduct are included in this policy. This policy is intended to further the goal that faculty, staff and students are to be able to work and study free from harassment.
The College’s resolution processes are designed to be an educational disciplinary experience. Hearing Participants are expected to act in accordance with their role as it is described above. The Decision-maker is responsible for conducting the hearing and maintaining decorum such that the hearing is executed fairly and effectively. If the Decision-maker determines that decorum is broken and the hearing has become disorderly the Decision-maker may recess or pause proceedings to address the behavior. Misconduct during the hearing can take many forms, both minor and egregious. It is within the Decision-maker’s discretion to discourage or penalize Parties, Witnesses or Advisors who demonstrate a lack of the decorum.
The Barnard Student Campus Climate Survey is designed to gather information about student knowledge and experience related to discrimination and harassment, to raise awareness about student experiences and campus resources, and to expand the conversation and engagement opportunities related to these important issues.
第106节.45(b) of the 2020 Final 第九条 Rules require the sharing of "[a]ll materials used to train 第九条 Coordinators, 调查人员, 决策者, and any person who facilitates an informal resolution process. A recipient must make these training materials publicly available on its website"
For the purposes of compliance with section 106.第九条最终规则第45条, this page includes all training materials utilized by 十大电竞游戏综合排名 for the purposes of ongoing education and training individuals involved with the 不歧视与教育法第九条 Grievance Resolution 程序.
Dan Schorr, LLC网络研讨会
- 个人愿望vs. Risk of Harm: When and How to Proceed Without a Cooperative Complainant
- Considerations for Building a 第九条 Pool
- Implementing Restorative Justice in 第九条 and Misconduct Processes
- Conducting Climate Investigations: Challenges and Best Practices
- Investigating New Complaints of Old Misconduct
NACUA 第九条 Coordinator Training Course
- Jurisdiction and Other Threshold Topics
- 体育运动 Equity and Effect of New Regulations on 体育运动 部门
NACUA Conducting Effective Internal Investigations Course
- Conducting the Investigation, Interviewing, and 通知ation Gathering
- Reaching a Conclusion and Credibility determinations
- Writing the Report and Post-Investigation Considerations
- Live Forum: Conducting Effective Internal Investigations